Wednesday, August 27, 2014

CDC Whistle Blower My Unpopular Opinion

You know since the uncovering of the CDC Whistle Blower I've been bombarded with emails about the matter. Do I believe that the government withheld information, lied, tricked us, and bamboozled us...Absolutely! Below is my unpopular opinion:

I find it a bit concerning that African American Children's well being is at the forefront of this cover up. A cover up that's being compared to the Tuskegee Experiment in an attempt to get AA community angry, riled and ready to battle. We should be angry, mad, furious, riled, and ready to fight. But out of all the people tweeting, facebooking, and calls for action. Has anyone mentioned a plan to help the AA victims of this atrocity? Because if you want to use us at the forefront of your battle, one would think you'd also want to demand healing and disclosure? I have read posts and tweet after tweet and not one has eluded to how we can help the victims. I know I'm being snarky, but African Americans need to be really careful about pushing an agenda that involves us that doesn't have a plan to heal us. Please don't misunderstand I want all children healed from Autism, not just AA children. I'm very confident that the cover up is far reaching and has harmed millions of children. I have a deep appreciation for advocates of all children, so please don't think I don't. I'm just saying don't use conspiracy and scare tactics to on board a community without a plan to heal them.

I think the Whistle Blower battle is important, because the Government needs a reminder every now and again that they aren't G-D.  They need to be held accountable and the CDC Whistle Blower Fight may lead to change. The end result may lead to better practices at the CDC, and if that's the result I give my thanks in advance. This is a fight I will be watching from the sidelines because unfortunately I have more pressing issues. I have to worry about my son growing up to be a moving gun range target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment